Blog update w/ pictures

Just thought that I would take some pics that explain how I spend my days lately :)
Breakfast

Turn on computer

Check facebook



Check email and job posting sites.

I have been reading a lot. I read the Marked series (all 5) in less than a week. (they are excellent - found in the young adult section though)
This is where I have been doing all my reading. Outside enjoying the sun (when we have it)



Play AC DUCE or Phase 10 with whomever comes over.

Used my year pass and went to Sea World with Holly and Trevor one day last week. Might go again next week with Daniela. It is nice to walk the park and does not cost much when you have a pass that includes parking and a refillable souvineer cup.



Found these at Walmart yesterday and of course I had to have them!
This morning I got up and decided to go to 24 hour fitness - the first time in years! - Later today I am going to lunch with some of my ex-co-workers. then tomorrow I am leaving for the desert for about 5 days. that will be nice to get away.
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!






































3 comments:

I'm so lazy about posting pictures.. Glad to hear your getting a lot of reading done.. hows the job hunt? Have fun in the Desert!

April 7, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

just for today I wish I had your life :o)

what i wouldnt give to just eat, read and visit with friends (with you would be nice) just for a day...instead of cleaning up after kids, changing poopy diapers, making meals no one eats, & running from one activity to another. just one day...please?

have a great time in the desert! miss ya

April 8, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

have fun in the desert. Happy Easter. If you don't find a job come visit me. I know gas isn't cheap though. Maybe my mom will fly you up here :) but you might get stuck if its bad weather.

might not be any more interesting up here and Maddie will force you to hold her all the time hahaha

but we could go on a hike, to the beach, play some rockband haha hmmm whatever you want to do. check out the outlets go to the Santabarba zoo its only like $8 oooh and I have 2 tickets to the LA zoo. Jim might get jealous but he can go another time.

April 8, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home