Past Week.

Of course I have not been on blogger in awhile :)
So lets see..... last Wednesday I went to Disneyland and Ca Adventure with my friend Holly and her 3 year old son Trevor. We got in for free (her dad works there) - other wise I would nto be able to go and as it is I had not been in almost 3 years. it was a good day, beautiful weather and not too crowded...
Then Thursday I woke up with a head cold that lingered for a few days. I am still congested in the mornings.
On sunday it was my BFF's son Andrew's 2nd birthday party at Santee Lakes. So I was there for a few hours then came home and got ready for the Fleetwood Mac concert at the San Diego Sports Arena. I have seen Stevie Nicks perform solo but never with the band. It was a great show. Here are some pics.... Some of them are out of order!







Me and the birthday boy Andrew.




Fleetwood Mac - we had terrace seats - cheapest at $90... and I happened to plan for this and bought the tics 4 days before I was laid off.........good thing I did not go for the better ones!





Tailgating before the show





John and Sean and Dos XX






In the back of the suburban on the way there.






Watching a Fleetwood Mac DVD on the way - did not realize how dirty the TV screen was until the pic came out...Must have been from her kids :)








5 comments:

sounds like you've had some fun/ been busy this past week!

June 2, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

One of my old roommates loved Fleetwood Mac. We even nicknamed her Stevie. Looks like you had a blast.

June 2, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

getting a job is relly going to cramp your style ;o)

I used to hate stevie nix...the older i get, te more she is growing on me...what does that say about me?

June 3, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

A job is so going to cramp my style which is why i am trying to do everything now :)
I like Stevie mostly cause my mom always played it growing up.

June 3, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

HI, funny I came across your blog, I'm reading away and bam I come across John and Irma. hahahaa, I've known them since High School. Maybe I've seen you at their parties. Anyways, I'm Patty Pelayo, and I also live and blog in Lemon Grove.
Nice to meet you.

September 11, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home