quick movie review

SO on Saturday night some friends and I went and saw The Hangover. It is about 4 guys who attend a bachelor party in vegas and when they wake up the next morning they cannot remember anything and one of the guys is missing. It was hilarious. I really enjoyed it - it is definetly an adult comedy though......

On Sunday afternoon I went with my cousin and her family to see UP!. We saw it 3D, which cost extra - I did not know that!!! But it was really cute and I was glad I saw it 3D.

On Friday night I went to Sea World for the premier of their Summer Nights. the shows are much better at night! Daniela and I got to on the Journey to Atlantis ride 4 times in a row. I guess everyone was scared of getting wet and cold!

Next, i am off to magic mountain on Thursday. I have not been there in a really really long time. I think the last time was when I went with Christina and my brother :)

4 comments:

I saw both of those movies on Saturday night too! Up was cute, but sad! And The Hangover, well... I guess I wasn't expecting all the penis but it was funny! haha

June 8, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

June 8, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

I know Mary, that was too funny. I was not expecting the penis at the end either!

June 8, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

I so want to see the Hangover. I'm on the fence about Up. It looks cute, but Pixar cartoons always make me feel so much ;).

I would love to go to Magic Mountain. My work gave us discount coupons and I want to go this summer or fall. I haven't been since 2003. It's hard to frequent a theme park with rollar coasters when your significant other gets really bad motions sickenss.

June 9, 2009 at 8:48 PM  

Older Post Home