Last night!



Here are 2 quick pics that I took with my cell phone. I have much better pics from my camera that I will post later. I am at work so I need to make this short and sweet. The concert last night was awsome. Cheaptrick came out first and played for an hour and then Heart came out and oh my gosh they were absolutly wonderful. When Anne Wilson performed "Alone" I swear I got chills. I remember my mom always playing that album when I was younger. Then after Heart played for an hour the stage was transformed and out came Journey - Steve Perry did not go on this tour but his replacement was amazing, if you closed your eyes you would have thought it was Perry. We had the best seats.. Ok, I can go on and on but I want to put up the good pics first so I guess I will start working. I need to do something to wake up though - the only bad thing about going out during the week, I am a zombie at work the next day..... Later :)

4 comments:

Those drinks look nummy and sounds like you had a blast at the concert!

July 16, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

i was going to say the same thing! tasty looking drinks. looking forward to seeing your other photos.

July 16, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

July 16, 2008 at 4:14 PM  

OMG I am so behind reading blogs! I love journey! Glad you had fun...

July 20, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home