Mom


(my mom would probably kill me if she knew I was posting this pic. I took it on my phone and said I was only sending it to my brother :)
So I took the day off of work today to take my to her surgery apppointment, she had cateract surgery on one of her eyes. It was nice to sleep in today and not have to do much. The surgery went well, they removed the cateract and put in a new lense. Kind of weird.... She will be able to see out of that eye now but she will still need contacts/glasses for the other eye. The funny thing is that she is the youngest patient that her doctor has seen in awhile for this type of proceedure. Everyone else there looked to be in their 70's. In fact, my grandfather just had the same surgery a few months ago and he is 75. My mom had early onset mostly due to some head trama that she had in a horrific car accident when she was 17.
On another note, I just checked my myspace for the first time this week and I had a new message from someone wanting to be my friend. Well this friend is someone that I knew back in middle school and he really was not a friend but a stalker, yeah I had a stalker in junior high. It got to where the parents and school had to step in. he would leave me dead flowers and always send me stuff in class. Ugh, i felt so weird seeing something from him again. luckily we went to different high schools so after 8th grade I did not see him again. Oh it is all just so weird. When I clicked on his page his only friend is Tom the myspace founder..... Creepy.... I am so glad that current profile pic is of margaritas!
Well I need to go and wake my mom up, she has to do eye drops every hour until tonight.... Fun times!

4 comments:

Ugh that is totally creepy. I hope your page is private!

July 23, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

Hope your mom's eye heals quickly...and that is so creepy about the guy good thing you can have a private profile now right!?

I hope yours is private!

July 24, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

Yes, my page is private. He is just assuming it is me, but I have not answered him. It just really creeped me out for some reason when I looked at his page and all it has is Tom the myspace founder as his friend. I wonder if I am the only one that he looked up.....

July 28, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

Wow Totally creepy about your junior high stalker finding you on MySpace.. glad to hear your mom's surgery went well.

July 28, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home