Its been 2 weeks....

Ok so I am at work and I am looking at Blogger and I see on Mandi and Christina's pages that it has been 2 weeks since I have posted a blog. I did not even realize it had been that long. This humidty down here has been awful this week and I think that I might try and use that an excuse. I am "working" right now so if someone comes in my office I will have to exit real quick. Lets see, not really much has happened in the past two weeks. Tomorrow I am taking off work at 11:30 AM and going to the river. I heard it was 118 out there yesterday. It sounds crazy but since I will be in that water all day hopefully it will not be that bad. I am going to Martinez Lake which is part of the Colorado River. It is about 35-40 miles east of Yuma, Az. Which make it about a 3 hour and 15 minute drive from my house. It is straight down 8E and not a bad drive at all. I am coming home on sunday, this is just going to be a quick weekend trip. Well I better not press my luck by staying on too long at work, I do not want them to discover this site and block it like they have done with all the other good ones (I tried to print a jamba juice coupon the other day and it came up blocked - really, what is wrong with the jamba site).

2 comments:

yeah, good to hear from you again! Have fun this weekend :o)

August 7, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

I hope you had a fun weekend! I know what you mean about blocked sites. I spend too much of my day on the internet admittly on the few sites (such as this) that aren't block.. when I can squeeze them into my day. I can't look at photobucket anymore though.

August 11, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home