River Pics



So I had a great quick trip to the river this weekend. Even though it was about 106 degrees it did not feel that hot. The water was perfect. You could not ask for a better temperature. The pics show the group playing wiffle ball in about a foot of water. it is not as easy as it looks. Now it is back to the real world and I did not have a good day at work yesterday, I should have stayed in Arizona. My co-worker tried to throw me under the bus for leaving early friday. not that it is any of his business but I went through the proper channels and got the time off approved 2 weeks ago! Next time he is going to have to try harder if he wants to make me look bad......

3 comments:

Looks like you had a good time, that sucks you have a crappy coworker that tries to screw you over the first chance he gets.

August 12, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

Thats exactly what I dont miss about work!

Glad you had fun...its 106 here, and no river :o(

August 13, 2008 at 8:55 AM  

So far I haven't had that kind of problems with work, but supervisors that can't think logically. But that would totally suck having to deal with that all the time.

August 16, 2008 at 11:11 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home