Sea World





So it has been awhile. oops......
Saturday was our company picnic/party. This year we were given a treat. It was at Sea World. It had been a few years since I had been there. Our work event was scheduled from 11 - 2pm and you could enjoy the park as early as 9 Am and it closed at 11 Pm. We had a large turn out, we were set up over by the Polar Bears. I was disapointed in the food but the cake was awsome! I was one of 30 employees that got their 5 year pin with a diamond (diamond chip).
We were able to turn our tickets into yearly passes if we wanted for a little extra $$$, so I can go back again and again. Which is a good thing because it was so hot and crowded and I did not get to go on the rides that I wanted. Oh well, there is always next time. Tomorrow is *Journey**Heart**Cheaptrick* I cannot wait! Hopefully I am able to get some good pics....they never seem to come out at concerts.

4 comments:

looks like fun one of these times when you go to Seaworld let me know maybe we can go together and show MAddie all the animals.

I haven't been to Seaworld in AGES!

July 14, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

I haven't been to Sea World since I was 13. Wow.. it's been 19 years. I think I should go again ;). My company keeps picking Disneyland to have their company picnic at.

July 14, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

I am game anytime you want to come down and go to Sea World..... I can even take a day off of work..... You can actually see the sea world tower from my office building.......

July 15, 2008 at 12:45 PM  

Oh I wanna go too! Maybe when school is back in...the summer is too crowded :o)

July 20, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home