Color me mine




Here are pictures of the ceramic ice cream bowl that I made a few weeks. I forgot to pictures of it up. I told you it looked like a kindergartener made it :)

I realized that I never put pictures up when I went to eat my new fav ice cream (mint karaoke) in it last night during Greys Anatomy. If you watch Grey's, last nights episode was hilarious, it is finally getting back to the humor it had during the first season. I am still waiting for that Mer/Der reunion though.

Ok, I do not have anything more to post. I played hookey from work today. It had been crazy/busy these last few weeks and I needed a little break. I have so many vacation and sick hours saved up. I have only used 1 vacation day so far this year. I still have 19 and counting left. I am taking a week off in June to go to Lake Havasu, I cannot wait. I have not been in 3 years. I will try and post another blog this weekend. I do not have anything great planned. My mom wants to go and see Iron Man on sunday, but it depends what time she returns from the desert. She wants my brother and I to take her for part of Mother's day. My brother is so hard to get hold of these days, hopefully we can all make it. I did plan on seeing this movie but I guess I do not have a choice. I saw Made of Honor earlier this week. Despite is being predictable it was still a very cute movie. Plus it starred McDreamy - can't go wrong there!

4 comments:

Well I guess i should proof read my blogs before I post them. I found a lot of missing words / typos.. Oh well, I guess it is a good thing we do not get graded on these........

May 9, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

haha I'm bad about typos too so don't worry about it. plus you can always go back and edit your posts if you want to.

I love the ice cream bowl very cute.

May 11, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

The ice cream bowl looks cute. I love Mint Karaoke Ice cream heehee.

May 12, 2008 at 8:22 AM  

MMMmmmmmmmm ice cream :o)

My pottery never turns out...yours is so cute!

May 13, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home