Saturday





Ok, I just wrote a whole blog and when I went to publish the post I received an error message, Ugh!

Saturday was a record hot day here in San Diego. Luckily a friend of mine was having a pool party for her daughter Isela's 3rd birthday. I posted some pics from the party, because I enjoy snapping pics. You could not ask for a better day. Today I am finally going with my mom to see Ironman, she has been bugging me since it came out.


Also, I wanted to say Congratulations to the newest Ausman, Brooklynn Hope. What a sweet name and an adorable baby girl.

3 comments:

Thank You!!! I can't wait for you all to meet her!

May 19, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

I love the name too and I want to go swimming ;).

May 19, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

I don't know where you'll read first, so Ill post both here and myspace...THANK YOU! We got the outfits today, they are so dang cute!

May 23, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home