Movies

Not much to blog about. I saw 2 movies this weekend. yesterday I saw "What Happens in Vegas" with Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz. I loved it, I was laughing from beginning to end. It did not have any dull moments - the beginning makes me want to go to vegas :)
Today I went and saw the new Indiana Jones. I enjoyed it, a little corny but it was still entertaining. I liked it better than Ironman. Harrison Ford still looks good, he makes it look so easy. I am waiting to see "the Happening" it looks scary and suspensful. It comes out Friday June 13th but I will be at Lake havasu so I will have to wait a week to see it. Ok, well I need to go and fry the corn tortillas to put on top of my chicken tortilla soup that I made last night. So see ya later........................

3 comments:

I've been wanting to see that Vegas movie it looks really funny... sorta reminds me of the break up even though the pltots are diff. we went tosee a funny movie a few weeks ago but had to leave because maddie was being a pain. we want to see Iron Man

May 26, 2008 at 9:29 PM  

Maddie must not have liked Ironman - I know I did not care that much for it!

May 27, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

I want to see "what happens in Vegas" but Brian wont go...gotta wait till it comes out in RedBox I guess. Mmmmmm your soup sounds good! Pretty soon (like the end of the week) it will be way too hot for soup, Ishould make some soon :o)

May 28, 2008 at 7:59 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home