Not much to report

Just thought I would check in to blogger since I have not been on since Tuesday. Not much going on. This was a pretty uneventful weekend. I did go and spend $ yesterday. I went shopping at the Carlsbad Company Outlet stores with my bff Sarah and her 2 kids. I bought 2 pairs of sketchers for work, and 2 purses from the Dooneyand Burke outlet. One of them though I am putting away for my mom, for her bday later this year or christmas. (if I can stop myself from showing it to her before then).. I just could not pass up the sale. Plus I had my tax rebate deposited to my account on Saturday. I have not done much today besides laundry. I feel like I am starting to get a sinus infection - those are always fun. We switched insurance carriers at work as of May 1 and they assigned me some random doctor even though I put down my current doctor who is on their list. So now I have to go to their website and find my doctor all over again. What was the point of them asking me for the info if they were going to do what they wanted..... UGH!
I just thought that I would throught a random picture up. This is one of my dog JessJess that I took last week. Too cute!

5 comments:

haha love the picture. the ins. company didnt want to take the time to find your dr. punks. lol

May 4, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

I hate insurance! We have double paid our deductable this year and it is nearly impossible to get someone on the phone who understands.So annoying!

Love that picture...it reminds me of ET :o)

May 5, 2008 at 7:19 AM  

Darn Insurance companies. My dental won't approve my wisdom removal. He blends in so well.. I can't wait till I live someplace where I can have a dog.

May 5, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

Oh yeah...my birthday was in March and I think my purse must have got lost in the mail no?

May 6, 2008 at 8:33 AM  

Mandi, yours must have got lost in the mail :)

May 9, 2008 at 11:53 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home