misc

Well I did it again. I have not posted in a long time but I am still alive and no I do not have a reason. I am on the computer now because of stupid tennis. I wanted to watch Big Brother, the tv, my DVR, and the computer all say that Big Brother is on right now but no, it is stupid US Open (sorry if there are any tennis fans out there). I finished the fourth book in the Twilight series last Thursday and now I feel like a need more. I heard at work that the author was working on a fifth book but that it got leaked on the internet so she put it on hold indefinetly. But if you go to her website she publishes the first 264 pages so that her fans can read it legally but she does not think that she is going to finish it. So of course I read those at work on Friday - I really did not get much done Friday......
Yesterday I went to my friend Sarah's daughter Maddie's first soccer game of the season. they "won" 5 to 0, but they do not keep score. It must have been open season for Soccer everywhere because I saw the cute pics Mandi posted of Alison's first game.
Then I went and did some shopping. i still have not found a hat :)
My parents went up in a little 4 seater airplane with my dads cousin Steve... UM I am not sure if i am that brave. My mom called me before they took off and then when they landed. She was nervous but she loved it and said she would go again.
Did any one catch the Hills this evening? They had a new episode on at 7:30PM and I just thought it was cool cause LC and the girls stayed in the same type suite that we stayed in at the Venetian for Christina's bachlorette party.......+
Well, this weekend was too short and it is back to work tomorrow oh and yeah there is a PM meeting first thing so that means I have to be there at 6:15AM so I am going to go shower and make sure I have clean clothes for the morning.
Adios and hopefully I can come up with something interesting for my next post.....

4 comments:

I'm glad I don't have to be at work that early. I get up at 6:15 though. I still need to read the twilight series, but alas, it's taking me months to get through American Gods, it's a good read, I'm just having difficulty sitting down and reading without want to do other things around my house.

September 7, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

I don't watch the hills but I think I saw the clip of them in the same suite we were in.

I haven't flown with Steve or my mom yet.

September 7, 2008 at 10:52 PM  

do you have a steinmart? i got ours there for 75% off. they are quite obnoxious (sp?)

tivod the hills, havent watched it

im reading the host by stephanie meyer and its pretty good too. no vampires or warewolves though :o) im still waiting for the 4 book at my library...only 35 more people ahead of me. it started out over 500 people!

September 8, 2008 at 8:17 AM  

No Steinmart but I am going to keep looking.
Hmm, I will have to check out the Host.
Wow, what a list at your library Mandi!

September 8, 2008 at 12:57 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home