Weekend

So like always the weekend was too short.

*Saturday late morning I went to Maddie's soccer game with Sarah and Andrew.
Mad's team "the Wild Watermelons" won (they do not keep score but I did and it
was like 7-0) Maddie did not do so hot, she just was not into it this time.
*Then we went to Marshall's and Old Navy to do so shopping. Old Navy was having a
BFF sale and if you said the secret password you got 20% off.
*Next we had lunch at Fuddruckers. I had not been there is years. My Rajun Cajun
chicken sandwich was so yummy.
*Saturday night, happy hour at Chili's. Strawberry margarita's were awesome.
instead of driving home afterwards, we walked a few blocks (up hill) to Grossmont
center to see a movie to help loose the buzz.
*We saw My Best Friends Girl I recommend waiting for video. It had its funny
moments, its crude moments, and most of all its stupid moment.
*Next we walked a few blocks back to our cars (we did not plan this out very well)
*Sunday - went back to grossmont center to do saw shopping ( I had saw a cute shirt
in the window of Blue Echo the night before)
*Got upset that Wetzels did not have any hot pretzels ready, it was 10:45am and they
were just starting to knead the dough.
*Settled for a Mrs Fields cookie instead
*Returned home with said cookies, started laundry and got on the computer
*Next, going to switch laundry, eat mentioned cookies and finish watching season 4
of Greys Anatomy on DVD (my least favorite of all the seasons but I want to get
ready for the 5th season premire this Thursday night (Mcdreamy better dump
Rose and return to Meredith).
*

2 comments:

It seems like the weekend always goes by fast. Although sometimes I don't always mind because I have a great routine during the week then the weekend comes around and my routine disappears and it feels like everythign goes hay-wire.

September 21, 2008 at 7:26 PM  

Weekends are definitely routine messer uppers.. sounds like you had a fun weekend Loretta.

September 22, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home