TGIF

Well I should be at work but I am not. I should be at Jury duty but I am not. Instead I just spent hours at the mall and it was great to be there during the week instead of the busy weekend. I had scheduled to have today off to go to jury duty at the Superior Court in downtown San Diego. My summens said to call the court after 5 PM on Thursday and when I did it said that I was being rescheduled and to call back next week (I hope nothing happens if I decide not to call next week, going downtown is a pain). So instead of going to work today I decided to play/shop instead. I was able to sleep in and then head out to Parkway Plaza and do some shopping. I managed to get my mom's Bday taken care of and I got a few xmas gifts out of the way. Then I met Holly and Trevor at Pat and Oscar's for some yummy lunch. I then decided to head for home before I did anymore damage to the credit cards....
I watched 2 hours of Grey's last night and I am so happy that it is back on. I love the banter between Christina and Meredith. the previews said in two weeks..... so that sucks if it is not on next week.

3 comments:

Grey's is a show I don't watch although it looks like it would be a good one. And yay to shopping!

September 26, 2008 at 4:19 PM  

its always nice to get some down time for yourself!

September 26, 2008 at 7:18 PM  

Love me some Greys!

Shopping? Alone? I would pay good money for that :O)

September 28, 2008 at 4:09 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home