I'm alive...

I am alive and at work. Just thought I would post a quick blog since yes, no surprise, it has been 2 weeks since my last post. Ricki has almost caught up to me though on the not posting :)

Lets see, yesterday I went with my BFF and her 2 little ones to the harvest festival at the Del Mar Fair grounds. It was full of crafts, homemade and commercial that you could purchase. they had a lot of neat stuff that I could have bought but they would eventually be nothing but dust collectors. I did buy a candle that had the beach in it for my office. I fell in love with it because it had flip flops in it. Hmmm I wonder if I take a pic with my cell if I can post on here at work. I will try... Yesterday was also my mom's birthday so we all went to Fuddruckers for dinner. When I called to find out what time we needed to meet, she sounded horrible. She has that nasty cough/cold that is going around. so it was not a real fun birthdayfor her. Last week I was in some serious pain from one of my molars. Oh my, it was a constant pain and nothing helped. When I got in to the denist they of course said it was infected and I needed a root canal. - never had one by the way - they could not get to it for 4 days so they sent me home with antibiotics and motrin. I went home early 2 days in a row from work. I just couldn't take it and it was makeing me grumpy and edgy - I even hung up on somebody cause they were irritating me (oops) once I calmed down I called them back and blamed it on the connection :) So I decided that I should use some sick hours and stay home. I had never been in constant pain before - I have never broken a bone, knock on wood, or been seriously ill, knock on wood again. This was all new to me. Once the meds kicked in I was good to go. The root canal was not bad and I go back tomorrow to get the crown built up or whatever it is that they do. I guess I learned my lesson though. that tooth hurt probably a year ago but Aleve took care of the problem then and it really did not bother me much after that until last week when it hit with full force.. have I mentioned that I have dental issues and I HATE going to the dentist!

Ok, well I better get back to work. These invoices are not going to code themselves, not to mention walk over to the main building themselves either.

Oh I am going to take a pic of my cool candle right now and see if this works.


It worked some what, the coloring is a little off.....

7 comments:

Well my just called from the DR and she has pnemunia (sp?) in her right lung and she has to wear a mask. So I am going to try and leave work early and go see if she needs anything. She was hospitalized with pnemonia when she was in her early 20's. Hopefully it will not get that bad this time. My BFF called earlier and said her 17 month old has the croup - I think this is going to be a wicked flu/cold season. Hopefully this finds everyone healthy and strong!

October 27, 2008 at 3:07 PM  

Meant to say my mom - in the first sentence above.

October 27, 2008 at 3:08 PM  

Ugh, thats a pretty crummy thing to deal with (the tooth and sick Mom) Im sorry. I hope everyone is well soon. I want to see your wedding pictures! so post them!

October 27, 2008 at 3:31 PM  

I hope everyone gets well soon. I hate when teeth/ mouth stuff hurts. There's not much you can do when you have to talk and it hurts.

I hope our mom gets better.

October 27, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

oh and I like your candle!

October 27, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

oh and I like your candle!

October 27, 2008 at 9:30 PM  

Sorry to hear about your mom. I know I'm slacking on the blogging. I've been prepping to do a long one since the wedding weekend LOL. I hear you about the teeth. In the past 2.5 weeks, I've been to the dentist 3 times. I'm required to wear a rubber band from one of my top teeth to two of my lower and I can't stand it.

October 28, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home