Per Mandi........

Mandi requested that I post the pics I took at Rose and Nick's wedding. I had my camera with me but 99% of the time it sat in my purse at our table..... This was the first time that I never really used my camera at an event. I did have someone take one of Mandi and myself, I got one of some guy I do not know walking across the dance floor , the cake, Nick and Rose dancing and the most unusual pic, the one of the pumpkin cake that someone decided to see if it would cook on the fire pit :)







I did see Ricki out there with her camera, maybe she will have some to post next :)

3 comments:

thanks! I stole that pic already from you :o)

Was it David who was melting the cake? or was that just a cup?

October 28, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

haha the guy was my uncle steve from my dad's side of the family

October 28, 2008 at 11:00 PM  

Yes, David melted the cup and also tried to cook the cake :)

October 29, 2008 at 6:53 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home