So I just got back into town. I went to my parents place in Ocotillo on Friday to do all of my hoilday baking. I make tins of cookies for co-workers and friends/family/neighbors. Here are some random pics from this weekend. Sorry for the short post but my parents and brother and I are having our Christmas tonight so we do not have to haul everything out the sand dunes. I need to get dinner started and they requested a fire in the fireplace but no one is here to help yet :)



Snow on the side of the freeway in Jacumba.
Snicker cookiesCake cookies - there was strawberry*lemon*vanilla*and chocolate.Lots of thumbprints

PB dipped in chocolate and rolled in nutsThere were a couple of other kinds as well. Now I need to put them in tins and hand them all out.

3 comments:

hmmmmm... cookies. I need to stop eating.. I ate way too much at my Aunt's last night.

December 21, 2008 at 5:25 PM  

wow lots of baking! they all look great I'm going to make cookies for Jim's coworkers on Tuesday so he can take them to work on Wednesday. I figure since they have to work on Christmas Eve Day maybe it'll cheer them up to have some sweets!

I was planning on only making one type... the homemade oreos.

December 22, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

mmm I love your homemade oreos!

December 22, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home