Currently at work.......

I have to be quick cause I am currently at work. So far the day has gone by quite slow. I have 10 large trash cans full of plans that I need to archive. I have been putting it off forever but the warehouse is starting to slowly fill up. I figured this would be a good day because it is quite at the office and it is rainy so there is not much going on. I have to put an ID# on each set of plans and then pack them in boxes and place a barcode on the boxes and then call an outside company that will come and pick them up for storage. So far I have emptied 4 cans and packed 10 boxes. I just came back across the street to check my email and I decided to do a quick blog to break up the boredom and I had my phone with me so why not snap a few pics...

The only nice thing about archiving is that I am usually the only person in the small warehouse and I can crank up the radio to help pass the time. Ok back to work - 45 more minutes until lunch time......
What I began with -

The end result -

-----------BORING-----------

1 comments:

I thought that being a stay at home mom was glamorous, but you've got me beat ;o)

January 23, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home