Short Video

For Christmas I received a Flip video camera. It is a digital video camera that fits in your purse or pocket. I took my first video when my brother came over last weekend for his birthday to open his gifts and we had a bbq. The video ended up being about my dog Jessjess opening her own gift.

This week was a little hectic. It was busy at working doing year end crap, we had to close the books on 2008. I have been fighting a cold that seems to be going around. I thought I made it through without being sick, but it found me. I started a diet, which is new for me and very hard. there are 22 of us at work that are doing are own version of biggest loser, we each $20 to a pot that will be awarded to the biggest losers on March 30th. I came in 6th place dor our first weigh in on monday. We will see what this monday brings.

I just received my notice for traffic school in the mail today. At least I can do it from home on the computer. But the ticket price was ridiculous, $229 for going straight in a right hand turn lane that I did not even see. I have not looked at how much the school is going to be. For that price I should have drove back to El Centro and fought it!

2 comments:

I loved that JessJess ripped into the package so excitedly and when it was opened had an ok what now look. I'd love if I could get a bunch of my coworkers to do a biggest loser thing and I love watching the Biggest loser too.

January 17, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

lol, puck used to do that...but now we never buy him anything. poor dog. Kids came and he got left in the dust. I guess it doesnt help that he bites them.

your brother looks so excited :o)

January 18, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home