Fair/Concert


I am off of work today. yay! I am getting ready to go up to the Del Mar Fair (I guess it is now the San Diego County Fair), my BFF Sarah and I are going to walk the fair, or should I see eat our way through the fair for a few hours and then at 7:30 PM we head over to the grandstands to see Fergie in concert. Hopefully she will put on a good show. It was nice not getting up at 5 AM for work today. But I did go to the mall and spend money. Victoria Secret is having an awsome clearance sale on their lotions and perfumes etc. New york and Co. is having a sale also. I even bought a few christmas gifts today. Gotta love those summer clearance sales. Now lets see what damage I do at the Fair - at least the tickets were bought already. We are leaving as soon as Sarah's sister gets off of work at 3Pm to come and watch her kids. So I am off to get ready.

3 comments:

HEY! Her boob is hanging out of her extremely short sweater/shirt. You're probably heading over to the concert right now.

Hope you have a good time tonight.

June 27, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

I did not even notice that when I picked the pic!

June 28, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

LOL.. I only noticed it after Christina brought it up. I'm hoping to make it to the Orange County fair myself this year. I haven't been since i was a little kid.

June 30, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home