I am on vacation!

As of 3 hours ago I am officially on vacation! As soon as I pulled out of that parking lot I turned off my leash (nextel). I have not taken more than a day at a time off since I took a few days off for Christina's bachlorette party last year. 3 weeks ago I maxed out my vaca hours at 160 hours. That is the point where you stop accuring hours. I am going to Lake Havasu tomorrow and returning on Monday. Even though it is going to be hot I do not care. You live in the water all day any way and stay in the motorhome with A/C in the evening.......
My moms extended family goes every June. I went every year as kid but when you growup and go to work it does not work out as much anymore. Most of my birthdays growing up were spent at the Cattail Cove campground in Havasu. Now a days it seems as if kids get out of school earlier. I cannot wait (can't you tell). The last time I went was in 05. Hopefully I get some good pics that I can post. Ok, well I am off to finish packing and make some cold chicken pasta salad to take (it is too hot for hot food).
Peace out
I am on vacation!

3 comments:

I hope you have a lot of fun! Well ofcourse you will. Post some pictures when you get back!

June 11, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Yeah vacation!!!! I want to go!
Our vacation is spent recovering from surgery...what a great way to pend 40 vacation hours hu?

June 12, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

I've sadly never been to havasu, but I know it's a great place to go. Maybe some day. My work stops accuring after 240. I have 160 atm though. They frown on us taking any more then a week off at a time though. I hope you're having a blast as I type this.

June 12, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home