Call me crazy.........


I just purchased a ticket off of Fandango for my first midnight showing of a movie. There are a few of us at work that are obsessed with the Twilight series and the movie comes out this Friday. We were all going to try and leave early friday to go see the movie but some one came up with the idea to see it at midnight as soon as it is released. I was not going to go, because I have to work the next morning, but what the hell, this should be fun. When I went to buy my ticket right now one of the showings is already sold out for midnight - crazy -

Oh, and I cannot come in late on Friday morning because there is a 7:30 AM meeting that I am responsible for setting up so I should probably be here at 6:30AM. I will have to let you all know how the movie was, hopefully it will live up to the hype. Ok, back to work - time cards are due.

4 comments:

I haven't read the book but if I see the movie first i'm not going to want to read the book and the books are always better than the movies.

November 17, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

I'm good at separating the book from the movie, so I'm waiting to read the books till after I see it this weekend. My best friends fiance is Obsessed with them and has like 4 twilight tee shirts she wears all the time. A coworker of mine picked up the 1st 2 books last week and she couldn't put the 1st book down and finished it in 6 hours. I've only gone to one midnight showing ever and I swore never again when I have work the next day. I'll be seeing it Saturday. I can't seem to drag Erik with me though. Good Luck being awake for your meeting on Friday.

November 17, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

i would go but my husband would think im a freak. he doesnt get it :o)

November 17, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

Yeah, my co-workers husband left the foloowing comment oh the
E-vite page:
"I would rather stick a sharp pencil in my eye"

November 19, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home