Getting to know you.....

Christmas version of getting to know you better email that I decided to use as a post instead.


Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both
Real tree or Artificial? Niether, it is a ceramic tree that my grandma made about 20+ years ago.
When do you put up the tree? whenever I drag it down from the top of my closet.
When do you take the tree down? After new years.
Do you like eggnog? Oh I absolutly LOVE IT! look foward to it. I have already gone through 3 cartons.

Favorite gift received as a child? IDK, umm Cabbage Patch doll, yes that is itm her name was Angelique.
Hardest person to buy for? BFF Sarah
Easiest person to buy for? Dad - get him any DVD and he is happy.
Do you have a nativity scene? That will be a no, but my mom used to put one out when we were kids if that counts.
Mail or email Christmas cards? Myspace message - I know, I always think I am going to do cards and it never happens.
Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Probably an article of clothing that my mom thought I would like.
Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story
When do you start shopping for Christmas? Days after Christmas, all year long.
Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? That may or may not have happened in the past.
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? variety of christmas cookies.
Lights on the tree? Yes there are lights on my ceramic tree.
Favorite Christmas Song? Jingle Bells
Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Desert
Can you name all of Santas Reindeer? ummmm....On Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen of the best of all Rudolph. Ok so i cant! =)
Angel on the tree top or a star? There is a star on my tree that is permanetly there.

Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning? Growing up it was both, now we do it a few days early so we do not have to drag the stuff out to the sand dunes.
Most annoying thing about this time of year? rude shoppers and rude drivers.
Favorite ornament theme or color? I like snowmen as a theme.
Favorite ornament? Homemade ones

What do you want for Christmas this year?
My 2 front teeth, um actually I do not know. Good health and peace for all!

1 comments:

i hate rude shoppers too...you have to take a picture of your tree, it sounds cute

November 19, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home