Day off

*VETERANS' DAY* which means no work and also take to remember our Vet's
and current military personnel.
*Slept till 7:30 AM which is great because I get up at 5 AM M-F.
*Drove to Carlsbad Premium Outlet Mall. Got there 10 minutes before they opened.
No wonder there was parking.
*Was hoping to finish Christmas shopping, only bought a gift for my mom, was
disapointed by the "sales".
*Stopped at Target for new Taylor Swift CD for 9$, walked out of there spending a
lot more than that.
*Went home, made lunch, leftover chicken alfredo. Watched Life on Mars on DVR.
*Uploaded new CD to itunes. Currently listening to CD and so far my favorite song
is Love Story. Probably because it has been played on the radio over and over.
*Need to do laundry (UGH, not my favorite thing to do).
*Going to meet a few people at Edwards Cinema to see Secret life of Bee's at 3:10
so that means I need to get serious and at least go do one load of laundry.
**Did I mention that I love paid holidays :)

3 comments:

I do as well.. I also went to target yesterday.. spending about $50 more then a planned.

November 11, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

anytime you go anywehre you're going to spend more money than you plan on it... which is why I try to only go to the grocery store once a mont hrather than every week!

November 11, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

I want a day off!

November 13, 2008 at 8:00 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home