Lazy Lizard








I was able to leave work at 2 PM on Wed so I did not hit much traffic driving out to Ocotillo. It was rainy and foggy in the mountain area but once you got through it was beautiful weather out in the desert.








WED night we decided to walk to the Lazy Lizard, my Aunt was working there that night. Even my granparents walked over with us, but they only stayed about 30 minutes which was long enough for my Da-da to kick our butts in a game of darts. After about an hour, we were the only ones in the place - but what do expect in a town of about 500 people only. We closed the place and I drank all of thier Rasberry Smirnoff's (this bar can only sell beer/wine). Here are some pics from the night. I will fill in more about the weekend (like my damn ticket) later. I just got home and I need to get some laundry and stuff done before I start my week at 5 AM.
getting ready to walk to the bar.
Uncle - brother - cousin
dada playing darts
I just won a game of darts and did not realize that someone had my camera (obviously).

Walking back to the house!

2 comments:

looks like you guys had a great time even if there are only 500 people in the town!

November 30, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

I got to leave work at 2pm too.. it's so nice when employers let you ;).. looks like you had a blast!

December 1, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home